Get PAID is designed to be as simple and easy to use as possible. We usually collect all the information we require to take the matter further when you order a Get Paid Legal Demand.
If we require further information, we will contact you.
You can assist us by providing the following information (if you have it):
- A copy of any terms and conditions of trade that the debtor accepted before you supplied goods and/or services
- If you have standard terms and conditions of trade, whether they apply to all of your supplies to customers
- The correct legal name of the debtor (including Australian company and/or business numbers);
- If the debtor is a company, is it still actively trading?
- Details of any real estate owned by the debtor.
- If the debtor is a company, its current registered office.
- If the debtor is a trust, the name of the trustee.
- If the debtor is a business name (other than a company), the names and addresses of the owners of the business name;
- If the debtor is an individual, his/her residential and work addresses.
- Are there any other legal proceedings on foot against the debtor?
- Is the debtor employed, and if so the nature of his/her employment?
- What is the debtor’s financial position?
- Has any third party (eg a director) guaranteed payment of the debt?